Define data capture and profiling
Learn how to define the best fields for profiling your audience and developing nurture communications
In this module we show how to use data to practice what modern marketing guru Seth Godin calls ‘Permission Marketing’.
Learn how to achieve more relevant and responsive communications with your online audience by ‘asking and ‘watching’ to gain insight into them.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Online lead capture
- Importance of online lead capture
- Reviewing your approach to lead capture
- Lead scoring and grading
- Data augmentation
- Defining key profiles using data
- Define lead magnets
- Check legal compliance
- Specify relevant data points to be collected from data profiling forms to better tailor email communications
- Review opportunities to learn more about audience profiles and behaviour by tracking their interactions with websites and other online communications
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?