Define marketing communication budget
Learn how to build a more detailed budget so that you can be more confident about expenditure and the results delivered by the selected media.
A marketing communications budget that is focused on different detailed cost elements of selected media is critical for ensuring expenditure is aligned with results.
This module will equip you with the skills needed to define your own marketing budget and keep it updated as you adapt, complete and refine your marketing campaigns.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What should be budgeted for?
- The importance of creating a detailed budget
- Main categories of investment in a budget
- How much to invest?
- Review your current approaches to annual communications budgeting
- Define the best investment/cost categories to include within a comprehensive communications budget for managing inbound marketing
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?