Learn the research techniques and insight sources that can be used to create more realistic personas
In order to harness the power of personas and create more customer-centric communications you need to use the best research methods and insight tools to ensure personas are realistic and representative.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What types of research can be used?
- Why is persona research important?
- Qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Practical advice for research implementation
- Which research technique works best?
- Asking the right questions
- Creating affinity maps
- Using data for persona development
- Evaluate the range of primary research methods used to research personas
- Structure an ‘affinity map’ to give a top-level summary of your primary research
- Access different free online secondary insight sources to help inform your personas