Benchmarking email marketing performance
Learn the important metrics to review the effectiveness of your email marketing and how to compare them against published benchmarks
Interaction with email campaigns is typically measured through open and click-through rates. It is meaningful to review email response in this way, but if this is all you measure, you’re missing the bigger picture of assessing the value of email to your company and its customers.
In this module, we introduce you to the important metrics that will help you review the effectiveness of your email marketing and compare this against published benchmarks.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are email marketing metrics?
- Why your email metrics matter
- Business metrics
- Process metrics
- Hidden metrics
- Benchmarking against your competition
- Understand the metrics that reflect the engagement of your email marketing
- Benchmark your email marketing performance against competitors
This module is in the Email Marketing and Automation Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?