Understanding mobile ranking factors
Learn how to improve web rankings with mobile SEO
Mobile devices now account for more organic visits than desktop in most businesses, and their influence is only going to expand further.
To provide better experiences for mobile searchers, Google is firmly favouring a mobile-first approach.
In this module we’ll explain how Google evaluates sites and content for mobile effectiveness and suggest some tools you can use to benchmark your approach.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What factors influence mobile ranking?
- Mobile-first indexing
- Google Mobile-Friendly update (Mobilegeddon)
- Technical factors and optimizing mobile SEO
- User experience factors
- Content and additional factors
- Understanding mobile page design
- Identify the key SEO elements needed to improve mobile ranking
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?