Review and improve titles and meta descriptions
Learn how to optimize titles and meta descriptions to improve search ranking
Every page of your website is an asset you can use to help your business rank higher in search engine results pages.
Two key factors that will help in this on-page optimization are page titles and meta descriptions.
We explain the best practices in this module.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Titles and meta descriptions
- Why user-focused meta descriptions and titles matter
- Creating relevant title tags
- Create descriptive titles
- Why meta descriptions matter
- How to write powerful meta descriptions
- Where to include original meta descriptions
- Approach to testing page titles and meta descriptions
- Optimizing no-click searches
- Review current titles and meta descriptions
- Develop and implement improved titles and meta descriptions
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?